Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Partial Apology to Skylanders

Ok so not that long ago I had a real bitch fit at Skylanders after playing it for about two hours. Well I have to take some of my bitching back. I was crabby because in multiplayer when the second player gets near a chest or a hat box or anything really the button to do something only pops up on the side of player one so it made sense at the time that player one had to get it. Well I swear I tried it and it didn't work but last night during chapter 15 (after an update if anyone has bothered keeping track of whatever those do) I tried it because I could and it worked. So either I am insane or maybe there is some differences? The game does seem to show some initial inconsistencies with the way things work but I'll let you know after I start my second play through tomorrow. Same thing with the hats. The first few levels I played through I'd find all areas and get everything except owning all hats from that area despite only hats remaining needing to be bought.Well that also seemed to change in the later levels so for the first half the game it says I am missing hats from levels. The second half I'm all set. It's a bit odd really. Maybe I just had some hard core bias going against the game to begin with. Next time I'll try to be a little more objective and careful before I shoot my mouth off.

You can stop laughing now. ;)
Corset signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment