Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gregor Comics

Hey guys. I was thinking today about plot and how for a lot of the webcomics I read I'm really just going through the motions. So few of them still hold the laugh out loud emotion jerk that they used to and some never really did. It's not to say they have a amusing, gods know I love Weregeek. And it's not to say it has a bad plot, The Way To Your Heart has a great story but something has started to feel lacking lately in my comic line up. Well any way, I was stumbling along the internet like you do when I ran across Gregor Comics.


What no I'm not hinting anything!  But you should know it is a linear story so are going to want to click the button to take you back to the first comics. That button is conveniently marked "<<First". Any who the reason I could get behind this comic is it was funny in an every day sort of life kind of way. The first time we meet Katie and Gregor on page one I know I've had days like. The various people I have lived with over the years have too. Then we get introduced to a little more about the characters before we get back handed with a soft core fantasy theme. I found it quite enjoyable but I don't want any spoilers so you have to go see what that means for yourself. 

I suppose what I am trying to say is that there are amazing characters, interesting plot, lovely art, and an author who refuses to update more than once a week (Saturday) until he gets a lot more followers. So I think you see where this is going. Check it out. Let me know what you think? I'm always harassing my readers for comments and opinions. It must be working too I actually got one a few days ago on my Sheepadoodle page.

Corset wanting to see more of Gregor & Katie
Signing off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment