Monday, March 18, 2013

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider is the best game I've played in a long time. Laura Croft is no longer tits with a gun. She is a character I could sympathize with and a character I cared about by the end of the story. It also went a long way toward explaining the kick ass killing machine we all know from other games. I think my favorite aspect of the game is you can watch her character growth from a naive young girl and at each challenge when she is pushed a little farther she becomes a bit more bad ass. My only real grip is I plowed through the plot in 12 hours. I loved the story and the ending but because of that I dedicated some time and beat it in about three days with 75% completion. I  will be going back for my nicnacks to get closer to 90% completion. I will also be looking into the multi player option once my better half gets done beating the game. He's a couple hours behind me at this point. I'd hate for something to get ruined because we were romping through the multi-player. I haven't really decided if I'm going for the DLC. I want to research it a bit first. Overall, buy it. It's a great game. Loads of fun. My better half hated the previous Tomb Raider games and he is having a lot of fun. I loved the previous Tomb Raider games and I loved it.

Corset running after nick-knacks
Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment